The official vision statement is currently under construction.
Main Goals of ECPA
The main aims of ECPA are:
- Awareness of, education, training, and research, as well as practical applications, of community psychology in the general body of psychology.
- Critical debate of key issues in community psychology and related issues.
- Progressive influence of community psychology on practice and policy.
- Personal health, human development and social justice.
- Dismantling of disabling societal barriers and psychologically damaging contexts and practices.
- Solidarity, collaboration and mutual respect between community psychologists and marginalized, disempowered or oppressed people.
- Social change to nurture and sustain psychological, collective and physical wellbeing.